Join us for our summer reading program!
This year's theme is "Dig Deeper: Read, Investigate, Discover."
Patrons of all ages can record their progress, collect weekly incentives, enter to win baskets and other fun prizes.
This year's program will be a mixture of on-line and limited in-person services. You can sign up to participate using the form below. We will contact you soon with more details. We look forward to a fun summer of adventure, exploration and discovery!
As we continue to work with city and state officials to provide services in the safest means possible, we would like to offer curbside pick up of materials by appointment.
How it works:
1. Complete the online request form.
(Delivery is available for homebound patrons as well.)
2. We will contact you to confirm your appointment and materials desired.
3. Staff will pull the items and check them out to your library card. Items will be placed in a plastic bag.
4. Patron should pull up to the curb near the front corner of the building by the pillar that has the number 715 on it, at the curb.
5. Unless the patron has mobility issues, they should open their trunk so staff can place the items inside. Once the items are placed in the trunk, the patron can close the trunk.
6. All returns should be placed in the bookdrop. No physical exchanges of materials or money will be allowed at this time to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
6. All due dates and fines for this period have been extended until June 12th.
Join us for an online version of Beginner Yoga Class!
This class is for participants of all ages and experience levels. It is taught by a yoga professional with 15+ years of experience. Click on the link to access the recording. Password is : 0M+=9E9I
As part of the summer reading program, there will be rocks hidden around Marquette Heights on public property. If you find a rock, call us to receive a free book! After you get your free book, you can keep your rock or re-hide it for someone else to find.
Dig Deeper: Read, Investigate, Discover!