As we continue to work with city and state officials to provide services in the safest means possible, we would like to offer curbside pick up of materials by appointment.
How it works:
1. Complete the online request form by clicking the above "Request Online" box. (Delivery is available for homebound patrons as well.)
2. We will contact you to confirm your appointment and materials desired.
3. Staff will pull the items and check them out to your library card. Items will be placed in a plastic bag.
4. Patron should pull up to the curb near the front corner of the building by the pillar that has the number 715 on it, at the curb.
5. Unless the patron has mobility issues, they should open their trunk so staff can place the items inside. Once the items are placed in the trunk, the patron can close the trunk.
6. All returns should be placed in the bookdrop. No physical exchanges of materials or money will be allowed at this time to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
6. All due dates and fines for this period have been extended, fines will be waived due to quarantine recommendations.